Katrina Kaif is an English actress who is best recognized for starring in Bollywood films such as Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?, Raajneeti, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. She received a Filmfare award for her work in movies like New York and Zero.
Some of the highest-grossing movies of her career include the spy thriller Ek Tha Tiger (2012) and its 2017 sequel, and the action thriller Dhoom 3. Katrina became the first Bollywood star to be featured in Peruvian photographer Mario Testino’s Towel Series and also has her wax figure installed at Madame Tussauds in London.
katrina Kaif Biography
Katrina Kaif was born on the 16th of July 1983, in Hong Kong. She is currently 38 years old.
|Birth Name||Katrina Turquotte|
|Nickname||Kat, Katz, Katty Kaif, Sambo|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1983|
|Place of Birth||Hong Kong|
|Age||38 years old|
|Ethnicity||English, Indian (Kashmiri)|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Family and Education
Katrina Kaif is the daughter of Mohammed Kaif, a British businessman of Kashmiri descent, and her mother, Susanna Turcotte, an English lawyer, and charity worker. She has seven siblings – three elder sisters, Stephanie (Elder Sisters ), Christine (Elder Sisters ), Natasha (Elder Sisters), Melissa (Younger Sisters ), Sonia (Younger Sisters ), and Isabel (Younger Sisters )
Since her family relocated to different countries, she couldn’t able to get a proper education. She was home-schooled.
Katrina Kaif Love Life
|Height||Feet – 5 feet 8.5 inches|
Centimeters – 174 cm
Meters – 1.7 m
|Weight||Kilograms – 62 kg|
Pounds – 137 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||9 (US) / 7 (UK)|
|Dress Size||6 (US) / 10 (UK)|
She made her debut in the 2003 Hindi film Boom, directed by Kaizad Gustad, which was a box office failure. Katrina became popular among the Bollywood circle with movies like Malliswari (2004), Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005) and Namastey London (2007).
Katrina Kaif has been affiliated with brands such as Slice, Lux, Nakshatra Jewellery and many others.
- She was named the World’s Sexiest Woman by FHM India straight for five years from 2008 to 2013.
- Kaif was named the Most Powerful Women by Verve in 2009 and 2010.
- She was named the Sexiest Asian Woman four times by UK Magazine Eastern Eye from 2008 to 2013.
- Katrina Kaif was voted India’s Most Beautiful Woman by People India in 2011.
- In 2014, Kaif topped the Hot 100 list by Maxim India.
- In 2015, Katrina became the eighth Bollywood actor to have a wax figure installed at Madame Tussauds in London.
- She is the first Bollywood star to be featured in Peruvian photographer Mario Testino’s Towel Series.
Katrina Kaif Net Worth
Katrina Kaif’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million dollars as of 2023. The British actress is one of the top paid actresses in B-Town with a remuneration of Rs 4 to 6 crore per film. Katrina is a high-profile celebrity endorser who charges around US$850,000 for every endorsement deal. Even though she had lots of bumps in her career, she has earned herself a name in the industry and is the only Indian actress to have launched Barbie Dolls inspired by Kaif.
Katrina Kaif has a large collection of exotic cars in her garage, including an Audi Q3, an Audi Q7, and a Mercedes ML 350. She lives in a posh house in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Actors – Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Robert Pattinson
- Actres – Penelope Cruz, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
- Colors – Pink, White
- Movies – Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Umrao Jaan, Dil Dhadakne Do, Tanu Weds Manu Returns
- Food – Yorkshire pudding, Cheesecake, Kheer, Cinnamon rolls, Steamed fish, Lamb chops with salad and baby potatoes, Grilled vegetables
- Books – All books by Sidney Sheldon
- Holiday Gateway – London, Spain, Italy, Dubai
- Perfume – Narciso Rodriguez For Her
- Band – Muse, Radiohead, Coldplay
- Restaurants – Mainland China, and Wasabi by Morimoto at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai, Hakkasan, Harrods Georgian Restaurant, Alloro, Aqua Kyoto in London
- Author – Sidney Sheldon
- Designers – Rina Dhaka, Tarun Tahiliani, Rocky S, Armani, Miu Miu, Prada, Versace
Katrina Kaif on Social Media
Katrina Kaif has established herself a place in Bollywood’s elite A-list actresses and an influential celebrity on social media. Follow her on:
Katrina Kaif Facts
She was born on the 16th of July 1963 in Hong Kong to a British-Indian father and English mother.
Katrina Kaif started her modeling career when she was 17, who was later discovered by London-based filmmaker Kaizad Gustad for a role in the 2003 erotic heist film ‘Boom’.
Ayesha Shroff, the producer of the film, Boom introduced her as Katrina Kaif changing her second name, because she knew very well that the English name won’t go well with the audience.
She struggled a lot in the initial days of her career in Bollywood as she wasn’t fluent in Hindi, due to which she was dropped from a couple of big films.
In 2003, Katrina made her Telugu debut in the political thriller ‘Sarkar’. Following the commercial success of the romantic comedy, ‘Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?’, she got several offers in which she played opposite Salman Kahan and Akshay Kumar in back-to-back movies.
Katrina has worked with all of the leading actors in Bollywood and is considered the heartthrob of people.
In addition to acting, Kaif is involved with her mother’s charity and participates in stage shows. She is guarded about her personal life, which is a subject of media scrutiny, as is her background.
She represented the face of the year for the Lakme India Fashion Week in 2005.
Katrina has received dozens of awards and titles throughout her career.
The stunning actress is not on Twitter but has accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
Being a successful actress in Bollywood for more than a decade, Katrina Kaif has managed to reach new heights and so her net worth, which now stands at $19 Million.
Having gifted with great heights and exotic beauty, she is one of the highest-paid Bollywood actors of all time and one of the most followed actresses in India.